I don’t recommend RESPs, self-directed or not.
Well, one reason of many is that when you cash the RESPs to pay for your children’s education, it reduces their eligibility to loans and bursary programs….
Maintain your independence and keep your options open at all times….
1. Begin contributing to an insurance policy on behalf of your child…
2. Begin contributing to a non registered investment account in your name…
3. “Borrow to invest” – this strategy will give you the biggest “bang for your buck” after “the insurance policy strategy”…
“Click Here” to download a free report that I authored on RESPs and your alternatives…
Latest posts by Mark Huber (see all)
- How To Be A Success In 21 Days - April 26, 2013
- Mortgage Changes Affecting You – In Effect In 15 Days… - June 26, 2012
- Why I don’t recommend RESPs - July 26, 2010
- How Your RRSPs May Devastate Your Retirement Plan - July 6, 2010
- 21 Tips To Financial Freedom - July 5, 2010